Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need Some Girl Advice?

I am 16 and a sophomore in high school. I am not really popular but that is because of my reputation from the last few years. I have definitely changed though. I am respectful, go out of my way to help people, etc. But girls don't pay any attention to me and neither do many guys (I mean I talk to a lot of guys in school but don't hang out with them outside of school). I just want girls to like me. By me being not all that popular does that mean I have no chance at getting girls that are popular to like me or talk to me? I just want to know what to expect being that the girl that I like is very nice and kind but happens to be popular. I just want to make friends with a lot of girls and be more outgoing. Can I do this even though my reputation hasn't been great? Thanks so much for any help.Need Some Girl Advice?
dude, if you like this girl; popularity and all that crap shouldn't come in the way. do what you want to do, **** everything else.Need Some Girl Advice?
find a girl that you think is nice and get to know her. dont be too stalkish but charm her. u knever know....she might fall for you.


just give it a try.
hey theres no hurt in trying to befriend somebody. i mean your reps already messed up as it is and i dont think it can get any worser than that ( im not trying to be mean ) but you should so go for it, who knows she probably wants to be you friend.
do u act like urself when ur around this girl u like? do u talk alot when shes around? ur reputation has nuthing to do with it. hope ur not one of those guys who thinks u gotta wear ur pants past ur ***. pardon my foul mouth. but alot of girls dont like that kind of stuff. u sound like a nice guy. make conversations. ask her if she wants to go out for a ice cream or somethin. u can start by saying hi to her and then go from there. another thing u can do is ask girls if u can cary there books for them or something like that. another thing u can do is if u see someone struggling with math or history or science etc.. ask this if they need help. also start introducing urself tell people about u. if u really want girls to go gaga over u join the foot ball team. or band. i hope that helps u gl with the girls have fun
if she is really nice like you say then you should have no problem being her friend just try talking to her during/ before class like a little conversations. Just say every once in a while.
The best advice for you is.. forget the popular girls.. they are only going to be interested in the popular guys...





Most of the time, popular girls are relatively vain and shallow anyway..





Look for girls that are interested in the same things you are...


Movies, sports etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment