Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need girl advice. Plz help me!?

Ok im in 8th Grade. I met this girl over the summer, and then on the first day of school, i found out that not only does she go to my school, she's in some of my classes. I know her really well and i want to ask her to be my girlfriend. I need to know what to say, so it doesn't sound awkward. I REALLY like this girl and i want it to work between us. We talk to each other a lot, and we make each other laugh. Do you think she likes me? Do you think she can tell that i like her? What are the exact words i should say when i ask her out? Should i actually take her out somewhere? Or should i just ask her to be my girlfriend? Any advice is GREATLY appreciatedI need girl advice. Plz help me!?
aww thats so sweet! okay what you need to do is, not make it such a big deal first off! i mean i know it probably is a big thing but you need to be cool about it, if you panic you'll make her panic! just say it really cooly (practice if you need to :P:P) to her like ';Hey Sarah, you wanna go out somewhere this friday? just the two of us? :)'; %26amp; then take her somewhere nice %26amp; appropriate for your age, even the movies would be good! %26amp; at dinnner, if she hasn't asked if this is a date by yet, you ask her like ';so you do know this is a date right?';, if she says something sweet/cute then YES %26amp; you should give a sweet peck good night %26amp; say to her ';we should do this again sometime';. but if she gets awkward or something when you ask her, NOO the relationship route is NOT right for you two! anyways good luck!%26lt;33I need girl advice. Plz help me!?
It sounds like she likes you! I mean, not every girl allows any guy to just talk to her and maybe she is feeling the same way about you. how bout these phrases,


(after a good laugh) ';i really like you_____, and i was wondering if ou'd like to hang out sometime,'; or,


(walking with each other) ';____, i really like you. i was wondering if you would like to, you know, be more than friends?';


i hope i helped! i am a girl and these slow, soft moves would work on me!
be blunt, the best thing you can do is tell her how you feel, you say you talk and laugh with each other, it sounds like you get on really well. just tell her how you feel, tell her anywhere, DONT TAKE HER ANYWHERE, that will make you seem pathetic, just say that you like her, and ask her out, if she says no, you can continue being the best of freinds:)
Hang out with her more, invight her over to play some video games or do something that she likes to do . Get to know her better and just have fun:) to ask her out to be your girlfriend you should just tell her you reaally like her and you would like to be more than friends :)


its a long shot but trust me its worth a try, im a girl myself trust me


Good luck!
Well i think you have a better chance of getting a yes from her if you two are alone so no one can interrupt you. Also before you ask her out, you should let her know how you are truly feeling about her. In addition to all of this, you should look her in the eye when your talking to her and show her that you have a lot of confidence because to girls, that's really attractive.


Hope i helped =]


please answer mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081213092931AAoTweI
Just ask her out. If you are always talking to her and joking with her you should already be comfortable around her. It's not as easy as I am making it sound, but that's all it really is. If you really like her (and if she talks to you alot then she has at least thought about it), just ask her.
Only you can say the right words as something from one of us will sound strange coming out of you.


Having said that the next time you and her are talking ask her if she would like to see a movie or do skating or whatever you think she would be interested in
advice one ....be urself !


advice two ....say it from ur heart !


advice three....u're in the eight grade now , when u *** to the 12th grade u will be looking back and laughing at this qts u've posted up ( whether u're still with her or not )


advice four....love is an infatuation ( if u ever fall in love or this develops into love )


advice five ....lighten up !


advice six ...dont listen to a wrd i'm saying ! ( hahaha just kidding abt this one )
Ask her to a movie and if she says yes and the night goes good then say, ';Hey ________, I really like you. You are an amazing girl. Would you like to be my girlfriend?'; Good luck... i think she likes you.
ok if u really know her i mean really good ask her to be your best friend not girl friend she will think that u r a lesbiann just ask her to be your best friend hope that helps u
Hmm...do you have a cafeteria?





If so, ask her if you could buy her lunch, or ask her to a casual place.





If all goes well, say ';hey, I was wondering...';.





Good Luck!! :]
take her out somewhere and get a rose and neel down and ask her but remeber only on valebtines day thats what i did and now i love her..
When your hanging out together one day just tell her. If she likes you then that's great if she says no then she's not the girl for you.
ask her to go to starbucks or something.
show her some special attention first. if she responds well, then go for it. if she doesn't, then don't waste your time
I'm not a girl
just be like ';hey wanna go out?';
I wouldnt say flat out will you be my girlfriend. i would be like hey i was planning on seeing this movie, wanna come?
I think you should ask her to go places like to the movies and everything like three times before you ask her out,


then you will know wether it would work if you both seem to have a great time,


make sure its just you two ( :


I think there's a big chance of her liking you! ( :


She might be able to tell if you like her, when I was in Middle School I could tell a lot of the time when someone liked me


Just say hey do you wanna go see a movie this weekend, just me and you?


And then afterwards say will you be my girlfriend?


Don't say hey wanna go out with me?


Cause wanna be my girlfriend is so much sweeter and girls like it better ( :
create a solid relationship first...dont rush into it...chill with her a couple times...make sure she has fun...show her what kind of person you really are...then when you think youve showed her what type of person you are...just go in for the kill...just make sure you have confidence...confidence will help a lot...and remember...if you get tunred down...dont lose hope...just keep flirting and eventually,shell see a side in you that will make her interested...or you could just move on to another girl =]...my cousin had the same problem and i gave him my advice...it worked really well for him

No comments:

Post a Comment