Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need girl advice, I'm going specific, someone help?

I just want to know what to do. Okay, my little sister was being a little dick and told her I liked her. So for about a month, she's positive that I like her.





We never really talk at all, but in the four classes we're in, we sit in the opposite corners of the room. We look at each other time to time, but that's it.





But what's throwing me off is that there's this other kid who I'm pretty sure likes her too and she talks to him.


I think she avoids me.


Her reaction when my sister told her I liked her was: She smiled. I don't know, that's what she told me.


I'm really stressing out over this, can someone help me?





And she's shy around people that aren't her friends. Like, she only talks to her friends, etc.





All we're really doing is looking at each other in class.





What makes me really unsure is that, I don't consider myself attractive. I have good hygiene, but I don't look good anywhere else and I could burn off some weight, but I can easily make people laugh.


It's not just her looks that I like, she's smart, and everything about her. I don't know what to do.





(Sorry, bit long. or too short.)I need girl advice, I'm going specific, someone help?
Ask her out on a non-official date with a date-like atmosphere. Tell her you were planning on seeing a movie with some friends (invite mutual ones so that she's comfortable) and you'd really like it if she could come along too.





Just be sincere and go slow, see where it takes you :)





Good luck.I need girl advice, I'm going specific, someone help?
dunno what to say///
ask her. Go up to her and ask her directly ';Do you or do you not like me ___________________?'; if she says no, move on. if she says yes.


Insert girls name here


then you ask her out. oh and dont do it around her friends......she might not be honest then.


another tactic would be to stop looking at her for awhile. pretend she doesnt exsist.


or. be really sweet. i mean, have u tried talking to her?? try it and be really sweet. give her things....not like, expensive things, but well, cute things.........





any of those 3 would be good to try. or try them like this:


be sweet to he first.


then ask her.


then if she says no, pretend she doesnt exsist.


hopefully this helped.......i dunno what to say lol =]

No comments:

Post a Comment