Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need girl advice on this?

i know i screwed up, but i need your help. i lied to my best friend. he got his face slapped by this girl, and i told him i knew how to block it. she swung her hip out at the same time placing her hand on her hip and used the other hand and slapped his face. he was totally frozen. i asked him why he didn't block the slap, and he said he can't cuz of how they do it. i told him i guaranteed i can block that. then a girl used it on me too. hip to the side, left hand on the hip, and her right hand got me on the cheek, there was no way to block her hand i was stuck too! but i lied and told him a girl tried it on me and i blocked it! so he's like ';good, than god somebody finally knows how to, now show me how to block it, 2 girls got me with it and i can't.'; so i showed him a way to block that, and a way to duck. but they're bogus! now he went and showed a friend of ours those moves, cuz he got smacked like that once too, but he comes up and says 'dude, you think you can block it from Melissa?'; she's one of the popular girls, a cheerleader type. and i said ';oh, easily!'; so he says for me to go up and do something to make her use it on me too, cuz BOTH OF THEM have got slapped by her! if she uses that move against me, i'll get slapped! i can't block it, i dunno how to! it confuses me so i can't! but they won't believe what i showed them until they see her try it on me! how can i block that move? what do i do?I need girl advice on this?
you gotta tell them before it's too lateI need girl advice on this?
first of all,this just sounds kinda immature. but it just depends on your reflexes cause when girls slap,we slap fast when were angry. just watch the hand you think she'll slap you with and the moment you can tell she is about to slap you, lift your arm in front of your face to block. but you might just not be quick enough. like i said,it all depends on how fast your reflexes are.

No comments:

Post a Comment